1. In editing mode, select a page in the storyboard
2. You will notice two icons appear:
- Trash - to remove a page/spread
- Plus symbol - to add a page/spread
3. If you click the + symbol, a window will pop up on the page asking what sort of page you would like to add. Select which option you want (for example: Add new, Add new with theme, Duplicate, Duplicate without photos) and the page will be added.
Note: To add/remove a spread (two pages left & right) keep the pages linked. To add/remove a single page, unlink the pages.