When you enter your voucher code at the checkout and the discount is not being applied to your order, you will see one of these 3 red error messages:
- "No eligible products for code"
- "Invalid code"
- or nothing happens
Here is why, and how to fix the issue so that your code applies the discount...
1. "No eligible products for code"
When you enter your code, and you get a red error message: "No eligible products for code" then the incorrect photo book style, cover and/or size have been selected. Your code will only apply the discount to the product stated on your voucher.
(If you have a Treat Me voucher, please log into your Treat Me account, and download/view a copy of your voucher, and refer to page 2 of your voucher for "How to Redeem" instructions)
- Check the Size & Cover:
- Firstly, check what your voucher is valid for.
- Select the correct size from the drop down menu. Some styles will only have one size option, while others may have multiple options. If you are unsure what size to choose, check your voucher.
- Select the correct cover option: Select the exact cover option that your voucher states. For example, when your voucher says "Printed Hard Cover", choose this cover option, do NOTselect "Black linen hard cover with photo jacket" or any other alternatives.
Note: Have you added your photo book to you cart with the incorrect size or cover option selected? Not to worry! As long as you have your project saved, you can delete this item from your cart and re-add your project to your cart with the correct size and cover option selected.
- Check the photo book style:
- Open the My-books software
- Locate and select your project to open
- Look underneath the thumbnail of your project and compare it to what's stated on your voucher (e.g. "Large" = Large Format Landscape Photo Book & "Classic" = Landscape Photo Book").
- If you find that you have chosen the wrong photo book style or want to have a different shape, unfortunately you will have to redo your photo book in the correct style.
2. "Invalid code"
When you enter the voucher code at the checkout, and you get the red error message: “Invalid Code” either:
- Your code has expired.
- Check you have typed in the correct code. Try copy ‘n’ pasting the code to ensure it is correct.
- Or you may have the incorrect "region" selected for your code. When you adjust the region, you will be prompted with "Do you want to start over?" don't worry - this doesn't mean you have to start you project again from scratch, it will refresh the software and take you back to the beginning to order in the correct region.
- If using the “Desktop” version of the my-books software, click on the globe icon (top right corner) and check you have the correct region selected
- If using the “Web” version in your internet browser, you may have selected the incorrect location. If located in NZ - you must select the correct 'Location': New Zealand
- If you have downloaded RocketLife you will note the RocketLife logo in the top left corner. Also, you will see the prices are in USD.
- You must uninstall this software. Then download the My-books software from www.my-books.com.
- Don't worry - your project will open in the My-books software for you to edit and order.
3. Nothing happens
If you enter your voucher code, and nothing happens (red or green message doesn't pop up, and no discount applied) means your code has already been redeemed. Unique Voucher Codes can only be redeemed once.
If you have not redeemed your code on a previous order - please click "Submit a Request" in the top menu and attach a copy of your voucher (as proof of purchase) and we will investigate.