When you enter the voucher code at the checkout, and you get the red error message: “Invalid Code” either:
- Your code has expired.
- Check you have typed in the correct code. Try copy ‘n’ pasting the code to ensure it is correct.
- Or you may have the incorrect "region" selected for your code. When you adjust the region, you will be prompted with "Do you want to start over?" don't worry - this doesn't mean you have to start you project again from scratch, it will refresh the software and take you back to the beginning to order in the correct region.
- If using the “Desktop” version of the my-books software, click on the globe icon (top right corner) and check you have the correct region selected
- If using the “Web” version in your internet browser, you may have selected the incorrect location. If located in NZ - you must select the correct 'Location': New Zealand
- If you have downloaded RocketLife you will note the RocketLife logo in the top left corner. Also, you will see the prices are in USD.
- You must uninstall this software. Then download the My-books software from www.my-books.com.
- Don't worry - your project will open in the My-books software for you to edit and order.