When you enter your code, and you get a red error message: "No eligible products for code" then the incorrect photo book style, cover and/or size have been selected. Your code will only apply the discount to the product stated on your voucher.
(If you have a Treat Me voucher, please log into your Treat Me account, and download/view a copy of your voucher, and refer to page 2 of your voucher for "How to Redeem" instructions)
- Check the Size & Cover:
- Firstly, check what your voucher is valid for.
- Select the correct size from the drop down menu. Some styles will only have one size option, while others may have multiple options. If you are unsure what size to choose, check your voucher.
- Select the correct cover option: Select the exact cover option that your voucher states. For example, when your voucher says "Printed Hard Cover", choose this cover option, do NOT select "Black linen hard cover with photo jacket" or any other alternatives.
Note: Have you added your photo book to you cart with the incorrect size or cover option selected? Not to worry! As long as you have your project saved, you can delete this item from your cart and re-add your project to your cart with the correct size and cover option selected.
- Check the photo book style:
- Open the My-books software
- Locate and select your project to open
- Look underneath the thumbnail of your project and compare it to what's stated on your voucher (e.g. "Large" = Large Format Landscape Photo Book & "Classic" = Landscape Photo Book").
- If you find that you have chosen the wrong photo book style or want to have a different shape, unfortunately you will have to redo your photo book in the correct style.