1. Click the Prints menu and select Multi-up Prints.
2. Choose a style. We'll choose the Grid style for this example.
3. Click the Print my own button.
4. Click the Add Photos button. Add photos from your computer, connected storage devices, or online services like Facebook, or Google (Picasa).
5. The photos appear. If desired, click any photo to adjust cropping, brightness, and other attributes.
6. Click the Print button at the top left.
7. Adjust print settings if desired, then click Print.
- Tip: One helpful setting is Grid Spacing in the Advanced Settings menu. That controls the spacing between the photos on the grid. Setting spacing to None pushes the photos together so you can cut them apart with a single cut.