This warning appears when the software can't find a photo on the layout, perhaps because the photo was on an external drive that was removed. To fix this, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the warning icon to open the notification panel.
2. Click on Remove.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with any other missing or corrupted images.
4. Click on Add Item, then Photos. The removed photos will show up in the Unused Photos section.
5. Point to one of the photos and click the down arrow to show options. Click Remove photo from project.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with any other missing or corrupted images.
7. You can minimize the software to locate the original photo(s) that were removed from your project.
8. Copy and paste the problematic photo(s) and rename them.
9. Maximize the software window. Click on Add Item, then Photos.
10. Click on Add Photos and click Browse This Computer to locate the renamed photo(s).
11. Those photo(s) will now appear in the Unused Photos section. Add them to your layout.
12. View the layout carefully in full screen mode before uploading to the cart.