The Image Export Feature is a great addition to your account. To find where to purchase this, go to the 'Software Upgrades' section in the My-books Software.
By exporting your photo book pages as a JPEG file, you can use them to create another photobook in a different size, shape, and cover style.
- Click on the project you wish to open and click Edit this project.
- To export the current page, click the Preview, Save, or Share button, then click Export.
- The Image Export window opens. Select a preset or set the size and quality yourself with the sliders.
- Click Save. Enter a name for the file and choose the location where you want to save it.
- Click Save again to export the file.
- To export additional pages, select them on the Storyboard, then repeat steps 2–5.
Adding exported pages to a different project
- Choose your new product from the catalog and choose Design Your Own.
- Click Order online.
- The project opens with the Plain White theme selected. Choose the Themes panel.
- Click Add Item, then click Photos.
- Click Add Photos, then click Browse This Computer and select the exported files.
- In the Unused Photos panel, point to the image you want and click the blue triangle to open the menu for additional options.
- Select Apply to background. That fills the page with your image.
- If your project has multiple pages, select the next page by clicking Next at the bottom of the screen. Then repeat steps 5–7 to add the image to the page.