The My-books software currently does not have the option of placing a photo over a double page spread.
However, you can create a double page spread yourself:
1. Open your photo in another program (eg. Photoshop)
2. Crop your photo to the left half, save as 'left'
3. Reopen original photo and crop to the Right half, save as 'right'
Please note our software only supports JPEG and PNG format of photos.
4. Upload your photos into the software:
- Click the Add Item menu on the Editing Screen.
- 2. Click Photos.
- 3. Click the green Add Photos button.
- 4. Choose either Browse This Computer or an online source such as Facebook or Google (Picasa). Note: When adding photos from your computer, you must select the actual photo file. The software will not load photos from a shortcut.
- 5. Select the desired photos. The software supports JPEG and PNG format.
- 6. Click Add Photos. Your photos will load into the Unused Photos area.
5. Apply the 'Left' half to the left page, apply the 'Right' half to the right page.
Make sure when adding photos to your project you select the 'Apply to background' selection.
A good idea is to preview your double page spread page in the full preview mode on our software, just to double check it lines up correctly :)